Why use face oil with your foundation?
Makeup has the ability to completely change your look, hide flaws and highlight all the selected features. No matter how bold or subtle your makeup is, you will be able to transform your look. It also helps in making your skin look young, fresh and flawless. However, in order to achieve the best results, you need to make sure you take care of the canvas – your skin – before.
Face oils can help in maintaining your skin’s natural glow and locks in all the nutrients and moisture in the outermost layer. This will also make you makeup routine easier – you won’t have to use as much highlighter because of the natural glow. A clean, healthy and moisturised skin is necessary for your makeup (especially your foundation) to be applied smoothly and evenly. It will also help your makeup to stay put throughout the day – radiating flawlessness, without any peeling, flaking or cracking.
Those skin care oils which are made from 100% natural oils and ingredients, are definitely the best option to add to your skin care and makeup regime. One example is Baimeni’s 100% Natural Face Oil which includes super-oils with dozens of benefits, all merged into one magical oil. It includes Apricot Kernel Oil, Carrot Seed Essential Oil, Rose Hip Seed Oil, Frankincense Essential Oil, Myrrh Essential Oil, Sandalwood Essential Oil, Lemon Essential Oil, Geranium Essential Oil, and Rosemary Essential Oil.
Including Face Oil in your makeup routine can benefit you in many ways. Here are a few just to get started:
- If you have dry patches and rough areas on your skin, exfoliate thoroughly with a gentle scrub to eliminate the layer of dead skin on your skin. Next, apply a thin layer or face oil to even out the texture of your skin so that you can apply your foundation and makeup smoothly.
- As the day progresses, under-eye makeup can look caked and patchy. To solve this problem, apply face oil right before you put on your foundation. This will also help brighten dark circles and reduce redness.
- Face oil can also be used as a gentle, yet effective, makeup remover. This way you won’t have to scrub it off and aggravate your skin.
- Essential oils in their purest of forms, like baimeni’s 100% Natural Face Oil, can help heal your skin from sunburn and other chemical peels you might have previously used. These oils penetrate deep into your skin and speed up the healing process.
- Natural face oils can also act as a miracle deep conditioning for your lips – apply it overnight and see how smoothly your lip colour glides on the next day.
For a longer lasting glowing and dewy skin look, you can mix a drop of face oil into your favourite foundation before application. This will add a natural glow, leaving your skin looking younger and dewy, reducing the appearance of fine lines and it will make your makeup last longer.